Surf & Yoga Retreat in Famara, Lanzarote Canary Islands
Join us for 3 days of Sun, Sports, Relaxation and Connection with Nature!
Lanzasurf and Kelly Vant organize a Surf & Yoga Retreat in Famara:
Friday 31 October 2014
Saturday 01 November 2014
Sunday 02 November 2014
– 90% of the world’s surf elite practises Yoga as a powerful complement to Surfing.-
• Yoga = Connection of the body, mind and spirit.
• Surfing = Connection of the human being with the ocean.
Practising Hatha Yoga (physical Yoga) will help us achieve an improved posture, flexibility, strength, stability, balance and focus which can be directly applied to surfing.
Pranayamas (breathing exercises) help us connect internally, improves concentration and increases our lung capacity.
The combination of Hatha Yoga and Pranayama leads us to an integral yoga practise with conscious movements and an increased understanding of our physical, emotional and mental form, which prepares us perfectly for Surfing with focus, discipline and calm.
Caleta de Famara, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
How to get there?
Direct flights from most major European cities, check our webpage https://lanzasurf.com/lanzarote-canaries/fly-to-lanzarote/
3-hour flight from the UK, starting at €100 return.
Surfers and Yogis of all levels, from complete beginner to advanced
• 4 hours Surf with Evandro Muñoz & Nagai Puntiverio, qualified Surf instructors
• 2 hours Yoga and Meditation with Kelly Vant, qualified Yoga teacher certified by Yoga alliance and association Shiva-Shakti
All equipment rental (board, wetsuit, rash vest)
Picnic at the beach
Photos and videos
Certificate of level attained
What’s the cost?
3 days surf + yoga: €199
Accommodation in surf house by the beach: €15 / night
Phone / Whatsapp: (+34) 697 238 115