Our Surf and Yoga school is open all year round.
Our Teaching System
- Evolving safely in the water
- Basic safety rules
- Priority rules
- Understanding how the spot works (wind, tide, swell, rip currents, getting in and out etc.)
- Position on the board
- Paddling technique
- Handling the white water
- Take off
- Position on the wave
- Getting to the line-up, duck diving
- Reading the wave
- Following the wave
- Basic turns
- Handling different types of waves, reef breaks
- Advanced manoeuvres
- Improving and perfecting your style.
How to prepare for the surf camp
If you feel like getting in shape before the camp, running, swimming and practicing yoga are all great ways to build up resistance and strength while also improving your breathing capacity, all of which can make a big difference in your surfing performance.
We have developed a teaching system that is adaptable to all student types & levels. If you learn fast, we will speed things up; if you don’t want to rush, we will take it slow. Either way, we will always teach with passion and use all our experience to ensure your time with us is productive, fun and unforgettable.